has an extensive experience in designing, building and servicing of:
1. Airborne low, medium and high voltage long distance supply power lines.
2. Underground low, medium and high voltage long distance supply power lines
3. Airborne and underground power lines for illuminating networks for public and private applications
4. Airborne and underground 0.4 kV connections
5. Mounting transformer cells on posts, on the ground or in concrete or metallic envelopes.
6. Power lines used to supply electricity for industrial or commercial applications, schools, medical facilities, administrative and residential buildings.
7. Private and public electrical circuits used to supply electricity for indoors and/or outdoors illuminating in zones classified for normal use or with increased level of risk of explosion. Serviced venues used for residential, commercial and industrial purposes.
8. Indoors and outdoors electrical supply networks in zones classified as normal or with increased level of risk of explosion.
9. Low voltage electrical supply networks, PLC, secondary circuits, etc.
10. Designing, building and servicing electrical supply networks as well as PLC networks for crude oil drilling, extraction, shipping, processing and distribution applications:
- supplying electricity to drilling installations via airborne and underground power lines and transformers
- supplying electricity to pumping stations, separators, collection stations, gases and air compressor units, treatment, injection and degasification plants, worksite or zone deposits for illumination, PLC controlled units and force circuitry
- passive and active cathodic anti-corrosion protection for under and above ground metallic constructions such as pipelines
- electrical lines for illumination, force circuitry and PLC power supply for oil products distribution stations.
11. Designing, building and servicing of grounding installations.
12. Deforestation and trimming for applications where trees or branches can damage the electrical lines
13. Periodical maintenance, painting, hydro insulation, etc for posts and metal parts in transformer stations
14. Ventilation and air conditioning systems
15. Verification and testing of electro-energetic equipment.